Wondering what to do with your spare time?
From the exciting grand bend strip to the world famous sunsets, there is a lot to keep you and the kids entertained for days.
Looking for a play? Huron County Playhouse has great options.
Looking for some adult fun? Gables is a great time!
Into boats? Check out Grand Bend Marina & Grand Bend Yacht Club.
Love wine? Try a wine tour at Grand Bend’s very own Dark Horse Estate Winery.
A golfer? We have Oakwood Inn Resort & Bayview Golf Course for you to play a round.
Hungry? Here are some great restaurants in the area you might like to try.
- The Growling Gator is a great place to have some fun & some good eats with family & friends.
- The Lake Hound is a cute diner & yummy food and vegan and healthy options.
- F.I.N.E. is a beautiful spot with local food.
- Lakeview Café is a fine dining restaurant with a view of Lake Huron.
- Smackwater Jack’s Taphouse is a fun time with a great waterfront patio.
- Highway Girl Cafe is a cute and local cafe that serves incredible coffees and treats.
Looking for more fun? Here are some great ideas for you, your family and friends.
Xtreme Water Sports – you can rent seadoos & jet skis, fly boarding, jet boat charters, water trampoline & more!